In light of the provincial notice suspending any indoor group physical activity, we want to be extra diligent that we are conforming to the guidelines moving forward.
As stated on the provincial wide restrictions, Langley gyms and recreation facilities that offer individual workouts and personal training sessions can remain open as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan that is strictly followed.
So for the next few weeks (these restrictions are in place until at least December 7th/until new guidance is developed), we will be operating much like a big box gym where you come in and do your own workout.
With observed distancing, the facility has the capacity for 16 individuals in the gym at one time. Please book as usual to reserve one of the training blocks below for your gym time.
The gym will be open the following hours:
Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday:
5-7am 5:30-7am 5-7am
8:30-10:30am 8:30-10:30am 8:30-10:30am
4-8pm 5-8pm 4-7pm
Thursday: Friday: Saturday:
5:30-7am 5-7am 9-11am
If you need ideas for a workout, there will be workouts provided for you on the tv screens.
No clocks will be used for your workout and a staff member will be functioning as a weight room attendant/personal trainer to assist you if you have any questions.
Here are the LV Covid Protocols for when you arrive:
- Please enter the facility (do not line up outside as we have previously been doing).
- Every member will be asked to disinfect their hands upon entering and exiting the gym using the provided sanitizer at the front door.
- We ask that if you are have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite that you please don’t come to the gym. Staff will be self monitoring for symptoms and will be required to stay home if feeling unwell and members should do the same.
- When you arrive, a member of our staff will check you in and ask if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms
- Please wear a mask when entering the facility and throughout the common areas. You do not have to wear a mask while you’re training.
- After check-in, please proceed to an available training space and bring all your belongings with you.
- At the conclusion of your workout, please thoroughly spray down all equipment with the disinfectant provided, observe the social distancing guidelines and do not congregate closely with fellow members.
- If you don’t feel comfortable coming in, you are welcome to move to the app for at home personal training. Please email us with what equipment you have at home as well as how many days/week you would like to train so we can get you set up on that as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and commitment to your fitness during this time and apologize for this inconvenience.
Committed to your success,